Cycling and Walking
Cycling and walking is a great way to get around and stay fit and well. An extensive network of trails exists throughout our region. For more information visit your local Visitor Information Centre or go to Murray to Mountains, High Country Rail Trail and Victorian Rail Trails.
- Murray to Mountains Rail Trail
- Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail
- Wangaratta to Everton Section
- Everton to Beechworth Section
- Rutherglen to Wahgunyah Section
- Everton to Myrtleford Section
- Myrtleford to Bright Section
- Wangaratta Milawa Loop
- Wangaratta Milawa Loop via Everton
- Wangaratta to Beechworth
- Wangaratta to Bright Wangaratta to Wahgunyah
- Wodonga to Old Tallangatta
Bush Biking @ Chiltern
Getting around Melbourne by bicycle
RACV bicycle assist
Victoria Walks Inc. is a walking-for-transport health promotion charity, managed by an independent voluntary board with the mission to have more people walking every day.
For more information on walking tracks in your area or to create a new walking track go to www.victoriawalks.org.au or visit the Visitor Information Centre in your area.
Other useful links
Contact your local Visitor Information Centre for more information